Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SUN!!!!!!!

Today i am going to go see my cousins I cant wait!!!!!!!! when i woke up today i saw sun! yesterday it was a blizzard and now its all sunny. So tomorrow is thanksgiving and I would like to make a list of the things im thankful for:
1.my parents, i wouldnt be here without them
2.great friends to support me (lauren and kell)
3.having a roof over my head
4.food and clothes
5.and of course my siblings.
I cant wait till thanksgiving dinner! yummmyyy! i will post more later about my day. Now im on my way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina! I'm sooo happy that you have a blog now! I'll probably be looking at it a lot and commenting! (;
    I was wondering if you have a YouTube account?
    And (random question) what kind of cell phone do you have?
    Please reply!
    Keep singing!
    God bless you and your family!
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete